Friday, November 04, 2005

THE QUEEN OF MANY PROJECTS

I am enjoying everything I am knitting but I have to admit I am taking too long. I have at least 10 projects with me on a daily basis. I am finishing the seams on one sweater. I am making one front of a jacket and I am making a knitting tote bag. I have been working on one sock for 6 months and its on a singular loop. I am also making the front of a tank top. I am making my husband a sweater and I need to finish the sleeves and the front

I really need a kick hopefully I'll get on with it.

cmarsh.

1 comment:

Howard said...

May you live in exciting times
But the "old media" is alive and well here in the former capital of French Indochina.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to how to repair a road bicycle on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like how to repair a road bicycle!